Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Umm...wow

Is it just me, or does it seem like some of these shows were meant to have an adult parody?

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

dude, that gave me chills.

Quite possibly the greatest movie on Newgrounds. Sorry Tarboy and Beer Run.

Yoyo vs Chuck Yoyo vs Chuck

Yoyo+powerboost=machop?

Ok..... This is still awesome though

Doomed Doomed

Review: Doomed

Concept:Remember Gauntlet? It's like that, but without the stuff you liked
The Good: Good Graphics
The Bad: The controls are loose, the levels are boring, the gameplay is monotonous, the music is annoying, the sound effects are grating, no replayability
Overall: This game had potential. It wasted it.

GunBlood GunBlood

CHEATS!

Beath the game? Want to speed run? Try these cheats and pwn all!
nohit- you can't die
moreammo-you can't run out of ammo
pointer-you got a laz0r pointer( for accuracy purposes)
fastfire- take a wild guess
Now, on to the review:
Concept:Shoot people, bottles, and birds to prove you're the fastest gun in the flash west
Good:Excellent sounds, fun,challenging gameplay, good character models, really really really really addictive.
Bad:Cliche cheats(would've liked a little more over the topness), really easy when you've beat it more than once, no backgrounds, sometimes cheap.
Overall: I'm surprised I could make it through writing this review without going to play it again. If you're looking for something to rape and murder your downtime, this is it.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Review: Don't Look Back

Are games art? It's a question that has been asked day in and day out. This proves the answer to be yes. It invigorates the mind, for as you jump across those platforms and shoot those monsters, your mind races. What quest this lone man, with only a gun as his companion, taking? When the man finds his wife's soul, you must not look back at her. The first time you hear the wife's shriek as you look at her, it echoes through your head. The powerful music accentuates the mood of every moment.
So therfore, Don't Look Back is quite possibly the greatest piece of art I've ever seen. Play this game. I beg you.

My Quiet Place (Updated) My Quiet Place (Updated)

Dear Gravey,

You sir, continue to amaze. The original was easily my favorite song of yours, and this rerelease puts more of an emphasis on the individual instruments, giving it a heavier, more mechanical tone that fits with the overally idea. As usual, teh composition is spot on, but I can't give you credit for that anymore. It's like a given, similar to how Bioware writes good dialogue or newts swim. It creates a masterful ear rape, and overall it's just wonderful. Welcome back, my rue based friend. Get it, Gravy? Rue? Oh, Evilguy, and your wordplay!

Gravey responds:

Haha! Glad you enjoyed the tune my friend.

-Gravey-

Megaman III - Title Screen Megaman III - Title Screen

And now, the lyrical stylings of Brentalfloss...

I am Megaman
I'm blue, and cyan
The creation of Dr. Light or Right if you are from Japan
Also known as Rockman
My Mega Buster can cut the mustard
I'm a flustered amputy
Mega M-mega mega mega man
Mega m-mega mega mega man
Mega mega mega mega
Mega Man!
I am also known as the blue bomber
I could shoot the legs off Jeffery Dhamer
Kill a robot fish
Kill a robot frog
And then I ride off on my robot dog.
Mega man, megama-aan
Part 3.

Thanks to that undeniably awesome bastard I can't listen to this normally. However, this doesn't deter my enhoyment of this song at all. Nice work.

Through the Fire&Flames (8bit) Through the Fire&Flames (8bit)

Imagine playing a game one day......

It's hard as hell, but rewarding as hell. You approach the main villian's fortress, the main villian who's motives have been explained in game instead of in the manual. You approach him, pull out your gun, and he mutates into some demon thing. And then this starts to play.

F*cking awesome.

Thats so raven Thats so raven

I miss that show.

Nice work

The Observer The Observer

Holy shit

I would pay ot own that.

8x10' behemoth display 8x10' behemoth display

That's kewl

Could you put that poster in the store? Please?