Doomed Doomed

Review: Doomed

Concept:Remember Gauntlet? It's like that, but without the stuff you liked
The Good: Good Graphics
The Bad: The controls are loose, the levels are boring, the gameplay is monotonous, the music is annoying, the sound effects are grating, no replayability
Overall: This game had potential. It wasted it.

GunBlood GunBlood

CHEATS!

Beath the game? Want to speed run? Try these cheats and pwn all!
nohit- you can't die
moreammo-you can't run out of ammo
pointer-you got a laz0r pointer( for accuracy purposes)
fastfire- take a wild guess
Now, on to the review:
Concept:Shoot people, bottles, and birds to prove you're the fastest gun in the flash west
Good:Excellent sounds, fun,challenging gameplay, good character models, really really really really addictive.
Bad:Cliche cheats(would've liked a little more over the topness), really easy when you've beat it more than once, no backgrounds, sometimes cheap.
Overall: I'm surprised I could make it through writing this review without going to play it again. If you're looking for something to rape and murder your downtime, this is it.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Review: Don't Look Back

Are games art? It's a question that has been asked day in and day out. This proves the answer to be yes. It invigorates the mind, for as you jump across those platforms and shoot those monsters, your mind races. What quest this lone man, with only a gun as his companion, taking? When the man finds his wife's soul, you must not look back at her. The first time you hear the wife's shriek as you look at her, it echoes through your head. The powerful music accentuates the mood of every moment.
So therfore, Don't Look Back is quite possibly the greatest piece of art I've ever seen. Play this game. I beg you.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Review: Sydney Shark

The Good:
Fun Gameplay, Great graphics, good sound, 101% responsive controls
The Bad:
Uh........
Overall:
This is a really fun game, and it deserves the number 2 spot

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

This is your first game. You're joking, right?

This is put together like you've been doing flash for years. It's absolutely incredible.Except for Simon Belmont. He's awful.
Awesome though!

Stinky Bean Stinky Bean

Dude, your on crack

The game's awesome though.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Review:Tetris'd the game

Pros:Great concept, nice controls, fun gameplay, unique concept, Colorful graphics.
Cons: Where is my giant Monster made of tetris pieces?!?!?\
Overall:The lack of a giant monster is dissapointing, but this is still worth checking out.
9/10 Dylan Blue Reviews

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Thing Thing 4 Review

Pros: Fantastic Graphics, Insane gore, realistic gun shots, large weapon variety, fun gameplay.
Cons: Laggy
Overall: Thing Thing 4 is one of the best out there. You NEED to check it out.

Alias 3 Alias 3

Alias 3 review

Good: Smooth control, nice sound effects, very fun gameplay, no bugs, perfect difficulty
Bad: No cohesive story, repetitive music
Overall: This game got me into flash, and after a year this still is one of the best in my book. This is one I'll be playing for a while.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Time Fcuk review

Pros: OK art direction, I can see the amount of effort put into it, Nice, ambient music
Cons: Not very exciting Gameplay, unoriginal concept, very laggy, The computer's voice made me mute the game
Overall: While I can tell a lot of effort was put into it, it feels like it falls too much on the multiple dimensions concept.